Over time, your teeth darken as minerals penetrate their outer enamel layer. This darkening can be caused by foods and beverages that stain, such as coffee, colas, tea, red wine, or berries. Tobacco products, like cigarettes, cigars, and chewing tobacco, can cause teeth to take on a yellowish brown hue. And the natural aging process can also cause your teeth to darken.
Smiling Patient Dental Care has several options for patients looking to whiten their teeth. Here is a brief summary of the options. If you need additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact our office to schedule a free consultation appointment.
Lumineers can make everyone’s smile more beautiful without removing tooth structure. Lumineers are contact lens-thin porcelain veneers that provide beauty and strength, while preserving natural tooth structure.
- Permanent whitening
- No drilling, shots, or pain.
- No removal of tooth structure.
- Safe for sensitive patients.
Sapphire Whitening system
Restore your smile to its natural beauty. Sapphire Chairside Whitening System has been clinically proven to whiten teeth over 7 shades in just 30 minutes and 12 shades in an hour. It is safe and formulated to prevent sensitivity normally associated with 1 hour dental whitening systems.
- Achieve rapid whitening of up to 12 shades in one hour, or over 7 shades in as little as 30 minutes
- Custom at-home bleaching trays included
- Sapphire After Care Kit now included featuring Sapphire Home Whitening & Sapphire Brilliance Toothpaste
- Sapphire Desensitizing Enhancer shields teeth from potential whitening sensitivity
- Contains the added benefits of fluoride to help protect against caries and demineralization
Custom at-home bleaching trays
Home whitening is an easy way to create a dazzling white smile! How can we help you whiten your teeth at home? First, impressions of your teeth are taken, and a model is created. A custom whitening tray is constructed from this model. The trays are filled with a gentle whitening solution, inserted, and worn over the teeth during the day or at night.
The process is safe and fast. You will see a change in as little as fourteen days! Cosmetic whitening is an easy and dependable way to a more beautiful smile.
- Achieve results up to 6-9 shades whiter in 14 days
- Custom fit trays protect your gums and hold gel in an optimum position against the teeth
- You determine your whitening results: Want whiter teeth? Just add a whitening treatment tonight
- Great results; an affordable professional whitening option
Crest Whitestrips Supreme
Thin, flexible strips are applied to teeth for 30 minutes, twice daily, and successful whitening is achieved in just 21 days.
- Achieve results up to 2-4 shades whiter in 21 days
- Only available from dental offices: Supreme whitening ingredients are four times stronger than comparable over the counter whitening treatments
- 84 strips included
Please see our website for updated information regarding additional dental procedures. We are always available for your dental needs.